Michael Anderson talks with Lee Gibson a local lawyer and Brian McQueeny of Rideon.com.
Lee Gibson, Local Lawyer, Thomas Fire Legal Information
- What happens if people didn’t have insurance or were under-insured?
- How much do lawyers charge for legal representation on a case like this?
- At the moment, who appears to be at fault for the Thomas fire?
- Attend one of the free community workshops to learn more: click here
Non-Profit Spotlight – Ride On Therapeutic Horsemanship, CEO Bryan McQueeney
Ride On teaches adaptive horseback riding to children and adults with physical and cognitive disabilities. Founded in 1994, Ride On has given over 100,000 safe, effective and individualized lessons and therapy treatments and currently serves 200 individuals each week. Bryan, Thank you for being on the program.
- Riding a horse can provide physical, occupational and speech therapy, how does that work?
- How do the new tax law impact non-profits?
Our non-profit spotlight today is Ride On Therapeutic Horsemanship, learn more online at rideon.org
Michael talks about reviewing your financial statements at the beginning of the year. Michael shares 5 ideas to consider with regards to your investment accounts. If you need any help, he recommends finding a fee-only financial advisor. You can check out NAPFA.ORG if you are searching for a local new financial advisor.
Do you have a question for Michael or would you like to get some financial check-up from him? You can contact him or get financial planning help at Maranantha.com
Michael answers 2 questions about how the market performed in 2017 and how it’s important to consider having your investment allocations in place for 2018.
Geico Local Office – Greg Mauk Serving the 805
American Pacific Mortgage, — Greg Abrams. Serving the 805.
Spanish Hills Country Club Previews Memberships available.
Matt’s All Haul — For all of your junk removal and hauling needs.
Allocationlink.com – Investment Management that is smart, low cost & automatic.
Maranantha.com – The way financial planning should be.