Michael Anderson leads a round table discussion about rebuilding Ventura. Panelists include Jeffrey Lambert with the City of Ventura, Bryan Henson, President of Allen Construction and Tyson Cline a local architect. They talk about what needs to happen and how to best navigate this process.
Round Table Discussion: Rebuild Ventura
We had Jeffrey Lambert, Bryan Henson and Tyson Cline discuss ideas on how to navigate the rebuilding your home and rebuilding Ventura.
- Homeowners are coming onto this process “cold” meaning they were not planning to rebuild their home.
- Insurance adjusters are trying to do a good job but its a negotiation and it helps to have an advocate on your team (architect, contractor, insurance specialist)
- Get your team together to help learn about the process and navigate the process.
- Documents and information is being put together for the public about who you can talk with and meet with to get ideas.
- Learn more about the process and the expectation for how this will go, you want to know how much money you have to work with from insurance etc.
We had a great interview with Steve Dwyer the Executive Director of Habitat for Hummanity for Ventura County.
Learn more online at habitatventura.org
Thank you to our sponsors:
Geico Local Office – Greg Mauk Serving the 805
Matt’s All Haul — For all of your junk removal and hauling needs.
American Pacific Mortgage, — Greg Abrams. Serving the 805.
Spanish Hills Country Club Previews Memberships available.
Allocationlink.com – Investment Management that is smart, low cost & automatic.
Maranantha.com – The way financial planning should be.
Contact us: Michael@allocationlink.com 805-665-3767