Michael Anderson talks about the economy of tourism in Ventura this week on Big Money in the 805.
Marlyss Auster, President & CEO of Visit Ventura
- How is tourism in Ventura and what are the goals?
- Share some strategy with online efforts & social media including VisitVenturaCA.com
- Less is more, talk to us about how longer duration stays are more valuable.
- What do local Ventura residents miss and take for granted living here?
Learn more online at VisitVenturaCA.com
Non-Profit Spotlight Ventura County Legal Aid.
Charmaine Buhener is the President of Ventura County Legal Aid and they offer free legal advice for low income individuals. This has been a great resource for the community.
Learn more about VCLA online at vclegalaid.org/
Michael talks about “Financial Success for people that hate finance”
5 priorities to focus on.
- Start an emergency fund.
- Pay off All of your Debt
- Invest 15% (or more) household income into Retirement
- Save for Home Down Payment.
- Build Wealth and give back
You can get financial planning help at Maranantha.com
Michael talks about social security, ETFs (exchange traded funds) and getting kids started. You can contact Michael at maranantha.com or 805-665-3767.
Geico Local Office – Greg Mauk Serving the 805
Aera Energey.- Powered by safety, innovation and community.
American Pacific Mortgage, — Greg Abrams. Serving the 805.
Spanish Hills Country Club Previews Memberships available.
Matt’s All Haul — For all of your junk removal and hauling needs.
Allocationlink.com – Investment Management that is smart, low cost & automatic.
Maranantha.com – The way financial planning should be.
Contact us: email. Michael@allocationlink.com phone. 805-665-3767